Tuesday 25 November 2014

Mantra's

I am:

  • Intelligent
  • Caring
  • Bound for success
  • Productive
  • Business minded
  • Creative
  • In control of my life and my destiny
  • becoming happier
  • Expanding my mind
  • Different 
  • Special
  • A winner
I will:
  • Become a multi-millionaire
  • Have a successful business
  • Change my life and my family's life
  • Give to many charities
  • Own my own home 
  • Provide a safe and secure home for my mother
  • Be happy
I want:
  • To make something of my life
  • To improve the life of my mother
  • To be independent
  • To have the life I know I deserve
  • A job that makes me happy
  • To work with people that make me happy
  • To be my own boss
  • To be able to afford nice things
I can:
  • Succeed
  • Prove everyone who doubted me wrong
  • Survive 
  • Improve my life
  • Help others
  • Be happy
I deserve:
  • A better life
  • To be helped
  • Success
  • To be happy 
  • To buy all the things i want
Because:
  • I have ideas that create a successful business. I know what can sell and what appeals to people of all ages and styles.
  • I have helped people when they have needed it without even expecting anything in return like a lot of people do when they help others out. 
  • I have suffered through poverty and rough times in a small amount of years. As I am writing this I am only 22 and I have suffered through a lot in my life from poverty to bullying. 
  • This will free me from all the suffering that is caused on my family by poverty and illness. 
  • I do not want to spend the rest of my life scraping by on next to nothing because I am too poor to make changes and live above scraping by.
  • I do not want to be like the rest of my family living on benefits and just having children to get more money and stay out of work.
  • My life has just been miserable because we can barely afford to buy ourselves clothes and shoes when what we have is n longer any good. Also, most of the time we can barely afford enough food to last us until the next payment comes in for my sister and mum.
Margaret Chadwick

No comments:

Post a Comment